Allied Restoration Company’s Mold Remediation Process:
- First, we test the suspected area for mold growth and perform air tests to locate any traveling spores.
- Searching for the cause of mold growth, we then test for abnormally high moisture levels.
- In order to provide the most efficient remediation services possible, we consult with the owners about the history of the building, and whether or not there was any serious water damage or mold in the past. We also try to determine if the area has been treated by a professional service.
- After reviewing our findings, we’ll deliver an estimate for the remediation.
- We will also provide you with an estimate to repair any necessary property damage from either the mold or water damage.
- One of the key aspects of thorough and efficient mold remediation is making sure the problem is addressed thoroughly. After cleaning the mold and examining all related problems, we’ll conduct a follow-up test to make sure all mold sites are clean.
If you suspect that your home has been contaminated by mold you should contact a professional air quality professional to determine the extent and origin of the contamination.
Call us today at 415-529-5637 to schedule an appointment.
Cleaning Mold Contamination
If there has been a prolonged moisture intrusion in your home, its likely that mold has begun to grow. In fact, mold grows within 72 Hours after a water intrusion event. Mold contaminated buildings require special attention when it comes to even the simplest of restoration jobs. Unchecked mold growth can even harm the value of a building since it will cost more to completely clear to mold from the area.