Seeking for immediate hire RECONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR. Allied Restoration Co is a large and growing insurance contractor specializing in fire & water mitigation services and General Contracting. With offices in San Francisco, Seattle and San Diego the company has become a chief provider of mitigation and repair/remodel services for Major West coast regions.
• 5 years personal construction experience
• 3 years Xactimate experience
• Currently or recently employed in restoration/construction industry
• High capacity individual
• Complete construction take-off
• Write Xactimate estimates for construction projects
• Be available to assist a team of professionals to insure materials are ordered, customers are informed, adjusters have given approval, and carpenters are lined out for each project
• Must be proficient in Xactimate 27 /28
• AutoCad or similar program skill is a strong plus
• Able to write fires and large loss
• Must be a highly organized and detail oriented person
• Must have above average computer skills
• Must have experience in the restoration services industry
• Must be a quick learner
• Must have exceptional communication skills and able to easily relate to and clearly communicate with customers and service professionals
• Must demonstrate from previous employment strong personal construction skills
Allied Restoration Co is looking for the right person who combines strong construction skills, recent experience in writing Xactimate scopes of repair, and is a high capacity multi-tasking person who can manage a high volume of construction estimates.
The company employs a Mitigation Manager & Estimator who lines out the mitigation crew as well as writes all reconstruction estimates related to mitigation claims the company performs. The Mitigation Project Manager monitors daily mitigation claims and writes the mitigation estimate. A third estimator writes fire, large loss, and shares in the load of construction estimates across our large service coverage area. We’re seeking to hire a person to primarily complete take-offs and then translate that into accurate and through scope of repairs in Xactimate. While other duties may accompany this primary responsibility such as offering technical advice to customers and service professionals the primary focus is to walk the job and write the estimate.
• $50,000 annual salary
• Use of company vehicle (can drive home)
Applicants must be willing to relocate to San Francisco Bay Area . Applicants meeting these minimum requirements and can successfully pass a background check and drug screen should send a resume of work history and a photo of themselves to email@example.com