Fire and Smoke Damage in Outer Mission
If you have had a house fire in your Outer Mission home, the results can be traumatic. House fires occur for many reasons, such as faulty electrical wiring, candles left unattended, or improper disposal of cigarette butts. Fires can be contained to one room or devastate an entire home. If you have had a house fire and are not sure if there has been structural damage, please call us at Allied Restoration Co.
We can help victims of fire and smoke damage. Many homeowners believe they can clean up smoke damage themselves. Often, the toxic residue left behind by smoke can be harmful to inhale or by direct contact. The smell of smoke often lingers on soft surfaces such as bedding, clothing, and drapery, even in rooms the fire did not touch.
Our professionals at Allied Restoration Co. will help restore your Outer Mission home and belongings and ensure your home is safe again for your family. After a thorough consultation, we can refinish, sanitize, deodorize, and clean your home to help you recover from the devastating effects of fire and smoke damage. Call us today at (415) 529-5637.